Officers of the Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies/Research Institutions/
Public Sector undertakings/Semi Government statutory or Autonomous Organisations funded by
the Government with:
1. Post-Graduate Degree in Siddha included in the 2nd Schedule of Indian Medicine Central
Council Act, 1970.
2. Enrolment in the Central/State Register of Indian Medicine.
3. 20 years experience in Research and/or Teaching in a Group A Level post having:
(i). A minimum of three years regular service in a post in Pay Band- 4 with Grade Pay of
Rs.8700/- or equivalent / corresponding pay scale as applicable to the post. (OR)
(ii). Eight years regular service in a post in Pay Band 3 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- or
equivalent / corresponding pay scales as applicable to the post.
4. Quality research work published in peer reviewed research journal.
1. Administrative experience in the field of Siddha in Central/State Government / Autonomous
2. Ph.D qualification in Siddha.
Last Date: 7th Dec, 2011