BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, Sampangirama Nagar,
Bangalore-560 027, INDIA, Toll Free No. 1800-425-2365
Chief General Manager / General Manager (Production) – Aerospace
Senior Manager (Design) – Naval Architecture
Chief General Manager / General Manager (Production) - Aerospace
Pay Scale (Rs.):51300-73000
Upper Age (Yrs):51
Post Qualification Exp. (Yrs): 25
The candidate should be an engineering graduate, preferably in the discipline of Mechanical / Aeronautics / Industrial Production from recognized University/ Institution. The incumbent should have requisite post qualification experience in an Aircraft industry/Aircraft manufacturing industry. Good Knowledge of Aircraft production engineering, project cost estimations, tooling, aircraft component manufacturing & assembly processes, outsourcing, manufacturing facilities, Programme Management, latest developments in the aircraft manufacturing technologies quality procedures, AS9100B, Ground Support Equipment/ Ground Handling Equipment, aircraft materials is essential. Exposure in Marketing of Ground support and Ground handling equipment, business development for aircraft tooling, component manufacturing & assembly is desirable. Knowledge of managing NADCAP approval for special processes of Aerospace Manufacturing Division (ASMD) is also required.
Sr. Manager (Design) – Naval Architecture
Pay Scale (Rs.):29100-54498
Upper Age (Yrs):38
Post Qualification Exp. (Yrs): 13
The candidate(s) should possess first class Engineering Degree preferably in Naval Architecture / Mechanical discipline with good academic record from a recognized University / Institution. The incumbent should have the requisite post qualification experience / exposure in the following areas:
• Basic design of Marine crafts, Dredgers, Tugs and boats etc.
• Familiarization of detailed Engineering for above vessels with respect to class / administrative rules
• Familiarization of production Engineering / Shop floor drawings for dredgers, tugs, boats etc.
• To interact with class and admin authorities to obtain approvals from time to time.
• Exposure to cutter suction dredgers will be preferred.
• Knowledge of design office of a big enterprise will be preferred.
Last Date: 28.12.2011.