(A Govt of India Undertaking)
Engineer Trainee Recruitment - 2012-13
GATE-way to BHEL. for 800 Engineers
BHEL invites applications from young and energetfc Graduate Engineers for the position of Engineers Trainee in the following disciplines:
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates who wish to apply for Engineer Trainee position in BHEL for the year 2012-13 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering - 2012 (GATE-2012) which has been advertised in the newspapers on 11th September 2011.
• The scores obtained in GATE-2012 will be utilized by BHEL for inviting candidates for a Personal Interview for consideration for the position of Engineer Trainees.
• After submitting applications for GATE-2012, candidates will be allotted Registration No.
• Candidates will have to separately apply on-line to BHEL for which BHEL recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in will be activated from 04/01/2012
• In BHEL on-line applications, candidates will have to give their GATE-2012 registration No.
For applying to GATE-2012
1. For detailed information on GATE- 2012 and on-line submission of application for GATE-2012, interested candidates may log on to any of the following websites:
- www.iitg.ernet. in/gate
2. Candidates should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE-2012 registration number
3. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to BHEL on-line at http://careers.bhel.in. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from 04 January 2012 at our recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in
Bachelors degree holders in Engineering /Technology (4 years after 10 +2 ) / or Five year integrated Masters degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics Engineering.
Engineering degrees from professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE ( eg. AMIE by Institute of Engineers(lndia)) as equivalent to BE/B Tech in the in the disciplines of Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics Engineering
For the above disciplines for the post of Engineer Trainee, candidates with Engineering Degree in some other disciplines will also be considered, for which they will, however take the GATE-2012 exam in one of the relevant BHEL advertised discipline.
Gate 2012 details