Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road
Nagavara, Bangalore - 560045, Phone: +91-80-25039300, Fax:+91-80-25039305
Short Term Apprentices in Bharat Electronics Bangalore for the year 2011-12
1. CLD, Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore – 13
2. Govt. ITI, Gulbarga
26-08-2011 Electrician & Fitter 9.00 AM
27-08-2011 Electronic & Mechanical 9.00 AM
Mode of Selection:
1. Selection of STAs will be through written test and followed by Interview for the
short listed candidates.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for Selection:
1. Candidates who have passed SSLC and ITI (with NCVT) in following trades are only eligible: (Electrician, Fitter and Electronic Mechanic)
2. Candidates who have passed ITI on or after 01.09.2009 are only eligible for appearing for the selection.
3. Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 30.08.2011.
4. The ITI trade Certificate should be issued by “National Council for Vocation Training” (NCTV), Ministry of Labour, Government of India.
5. Following are the documents to be produced in original for verification during the selection process at selection centers:
a. SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age).
b. ITI Original Marks Cards Issued by National Council for Vocation Training (NCTV).
c. SC / ST / PHP Certificates (if applicable).
View complete details