AMEL, DMRC 25, Ashoka Road, New Delhi
Applications are invited from the Retired Railway officers of SAG grade and above to be deployed as Member of the Safety Review Board having at least 25 years of experience of working in the relevant field of Railways e.g. Operation and Maintenance, Safety, Rolling Stock, Signalling, Traction, Track, Bridges, Viaducts etc.
The eligibility criteria, terms and conditions of deployment are reproduced below:
• The Safety Review board shall consist of three members in any of the above
• The minimum experience in respective field is 25 years.
• A retainer ship of Rs. 25,000/- per month shall be paid per member.
• In addition to the retainer ship of Rs. 25,000/- per month, Rs. 10,000/- for attending each meeting shall be paid. Normally meetings are planned once in 3 month but in any case not more than 2 meetings per month are envisaged.
• Transportation charges as admissible to SAG officers of DMRC or DMRC’s own transportation shall be arranged for attending above meetings.
Last Date: 31.08.2011
View complete details