Female (age between 18 - 27 years).
However, candidates with prior airline experience, up to the age of 30 years, may also apply.
• Minimum educational qualification: HSC passed.
• Fluent in English and Hindi.
• Single (or married with prior flying experience).
• Minimum height: 158 cms.
- Weight as per airline standards.
• Complexion clear and devoid of blemishes, scars and tattoos (on face, arms and legs).
• Candidates should be willing to be posted in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai or Hyderabad.
Guest Relations Executive
• Female candidate only (age between 20-30 years).
• Minimum educational qualification: Graduation.
• Excellent communication skills, a pleasing personality and ability to build guest relationships are a must.
• Minimum of 1 year airline or hospitality experience is a prerequisite.
• Duties and responsibilities include coordination and managing various services at the Kingfisher First Lounge, designed to provide the best of guest services experience.
Walk-in interview on: 24th and 25th June 2011 (Friday and Saturday); 10:00 hrs. to 17:00 hrs. at Kingfisher Training Academy, Time Square, Western Express Highway, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 069.
Candidates are requested to attend the interview dressed in Western Formals (knee length skirts). Please bring your detailed resume, a passport sized photograph and a full-length photograph in the stipulated dress code.