Job Title: E T Consultant
Job Family: Health, Nutrition & Population
Location: New Delhi, India
Appointment: Local Hire
Job Posted: 06-Apr-2011
Closing Date: 27-Apr-2011
Language Requirements: English [Essential]
• A Master’s degree in social sciences, public policy, international development, public health or other relevant field – OR – equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Proven ability to support teams in the design, preparation and implementation of operations.
• Ideally, knowledge and demonstrated experience in applying World Bank operational processes and procedures, knowledge of fiduciary requirements under Bank lending (in particular as regards procurement), and an understanding of World Bank Group operational policies, practices and procedures.
• Experience in India’s HNP sector and knowledge of the government structures and counterparts is a specific advantage.
• Should be a self starter with the ability to work with limited supervision in a multi-cultural team.
• Strong organizational skills and capacity to work simultaneously on a variety of issues and tasks, independently adjusting to priorities and achieving results with agreed objectives and deadlines.
• Strong client orientation with commitment to results on the ground. Capacity to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders at various levels within and outside the Bank.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with internal/external partners and promote collaboration in a multi-cultural environment. Experience in providing support to and working with operational teams and across boundaries. A record of sharing information with colleagues, clients, and managers in performing your job.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
View Details & Apply online