Corporate Office: P.B. NO. 88, Mangaladevi Temple Road, Pandeshwar, Mangalore - 575 001
Recruitment of Probationary & Specialist Officers-2011
1. Opening date for On-Line Registration : 08.03.2011
2. Closing date for On-line Registration (for all applicants including Far Flung Areas) : 08.04.2011
3. Modifications in On-line application can be made upto : 10.04.2011
4. Call letters for Written Test to be Downloaded from Bank's Website after : 13.05.2011
5. Likely date of Written Examination : 29.05.2011
Probationary Officer: Qualification: Graduate from a recognised University or any equivalent exam recognized as such by Govt. of India with 55% marks Fire Officer): BE (Fire) or External expenses only) Sub Officers Course or Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Risk Managers-Senior Manager - MMGS III: Graduate (with minimum of 55% marks) from a recognized university and FRM.
Risk Managers - Assistant General Manager - SMGS V: Graduate (with minimum of 60% marks) from a recognized university and a pass in the CA examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in India/FRM. Post Graduate Diploma in Finance/Risk Management, CAIIB would be preferred.
1. a. Advertisement Part-1
b. Advt Part-2
2. Receipt Form:
3. Guidelines to Scan Photograph & Signature:
4. On-line Application for Probationary Officers:
5. On-line Application for Specialist Officers: