C/o NCBS, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore - 560 065.
Ph : 080-23666001 I 002. Fax : 080-23636662
Advertisement No. 01/2011
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), is an autonomous Institute established by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, at Bangalore. inStem is looking for appointment of Assistant Accounts Officer and Assistant Purchase Officer at Bangalore. The Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Purchase Officer shall be self-driven, highly motivated individuals to work in a pro-active manner and who are capable of working independently and also a part of the team.
I Assistant Accounts Officer - One (1) post (unreserved)
Scale of Pay : PB:2: 9300 - 34800 G.P.4800 plus allowance as applicable to Central Government Employees at Bangalore.
Age Limit: Below 35 (Thirty Five) Years.
Qualification: 1. Graduate in Commerce with Advanced Accountancy, Auditing and Income—Tax as majorsubjects with 60% marks.
2. Diploma in Finance & Accounts or in a related area.
3. Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
1. Minimum 3 years in any Government/Autonomous Institute in the Grade Pay of 4200/4600 in area of accounts and audit
covering maintenance and finalisation of accounts, budget, salary administration, cash bills, analysis of creditors, pension, provident fund etc.
2. Scrutiny, evaluation and finalization of tender documents and bills following the CPWD Work procedure.
3. Experience in a reputed academic and/or research environment.
II Assistant Purchase Officer — One (1) post (unreserved)
Scale of Pay: PB : 2 : 9300 - 34800 G.P 4800 plus allowances as applicable to Central Government employees at Bangalore.
Age Limit: Below 35 (Thirty Five) Years. (Relaxation as per Rules)
Qualification: a. Degree (Preferably in Commerce) from a recognized University with 60% Marks.
b. Diploma in Materials Management.
c. Knowledge and use of Personal Computer and its application.
1. Minimum of 3 years experience in any Government/ Autonomous Institute in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 / 4600 in Purchase activities and should be conversant with Rules/ regulations governing contracts, procurements, negotiations and costing.
2. Candidates should be well versed with Local, Foreign Purchases, Import & Export etc and also should have analytical and good communication skills (oral & written).
Last Date: 08.04.2011
View complete details