(Centrally Funded Institute under MHRD, Govt. of India)
Bodoland Territorial Council:: Kokrajhar, Assam - 783370
Invites Application from Indian Nationals possessing excellent academic back ground may apply for the post of
(1) Assistant Professor (on contract) for Electrical Engineering
(2) Lecturer (on contract) for the department of Animation and Multimedia Technology
(3) Lab-Technician (on contract) for the Department of Animation and Multimedia Technology.
The details of qualification and remunerations are as follows:
1. Minimum Qualification for the post of Assistant Professor: (BE/ B. Tech and ME/M. Tech in relevant subject with 1st class.
Remuneration: Rs.33,000/- P.M Consolidated.
2. Minimum Qualification for the post of Lecturer: 1st class in B.E/ B. Tech/BFAor equivalent degree or MFA with sound knowledge in any of the two or more areas-3D Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, VFX, Compositing, Animation and Audio and Video Editing. Candidates having hands on experience in production studio/houses would be preferred.
Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- P. M Consolidated.
3. Essential Qualification required for Lab-Technician: Diploma/Equivalent Degree in Animation/ Multimedia and should have sound knowledge of Flash Animation, Windows/Macintosh Operating Systems and Trouble- shooting capabilities.
Remuneration : Rs.9000/- P.M Consolidated.
Last date : Application on the prescribed format which may be down loaded from CIT Websitewww.cit.kokrajhar.in should reach the Registrar, CIT, Kokrajhar, Balagaon, BTAD, Assam, Pin-783370 on or before 25th Feb/2011 along with processing Fee of Rs. 600/- only for GE/OBC and Rs. 300/- only for SC/ST in the form of Demand Draft in favour of CIT, Kokrajhar payable at SBI, Balaqaon (7379)
Last Date: 25.02.2011
View complete Details