Openings in Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project (JEEViKA)
Vacancy at State Project Management Unit
PROJECT ASSOCIATE – 4
Vacancy at District Project Coordination Unit
Training Managers – 4
Finance Manager – 4
Training officers – 9
Thematic Manager - 15
Vacancy at Block Project Implementation Unit
Block Project Managers – Total Position - 11
Livelihoods Specialist – Total Position - 17
General Terms & Conditions:
* Proficiency in computers and command on MS office is essential for all positions.
* Reservation Policy of Govt. of Bihar will be applicable. Reservation benefits will only be available to the domiciled residents of Bihar.
* Extensive field visit will be required in case of all positions.
* All Positions are offered on a contract basis, renewed every year based on review of performance.
* Government employees, persons employed with PSUs and Bank employees are also encouraged to apply. Relevant deputation norms would be applicable for them. If shortlisted, they would undergo the same selection process as other candidates. Apart from their existing salary, persons taken on deputation will receive a project allowance (20% of their basic pay or 4000/month whichever is lesser) and Annual Performance incentive as per the Project norms. Other Project benefits like communication and self learning benefits may also be extended to them.
* Retired officials from Government / PSUs/ Banks with relevant work experience with enough zeal and willingness to work for the cause of the poor may also apply for suitable posts.
* Remuneration would be fixed based on qualification and years of experience.
* Premier Institute includes: : IIMs; IRMA; TISS; XISS; IIFM; Delhi School of Social Work; XIMB; JNU; XLRI; XIDAS; Manage; NIRD; KSRM: IIRM: GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnager: Rajendra Agriculture University, Pusa: Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi: Birsa Agriculture Universtiy, Ranchi: Institute of Agricultural Science, BHU, IIMC, JMI, Symbiosis, IIPM, CIMP etc.
Last Date: March 16th, 2011
View Complete Details