Ministry of Human Resource Development
Department of Higher Education, (INC Section)
F. No.9-1/ 2011-INC, New Delhi the 17th January, 2011.
Post title: Director, Division of Public Information
Organizational unit: Sector for External Relations and Public Information
Duty station: Paris, France
Post number BPI-001
Qualifications and experience: Advanced university degree(s) in the fields of communications, international and/or public relations, or related fields.
* At least 10 years progressively responsible experience in senior outreach positions at the national or international level, with proven management ability, strategic planning skills and ability to manage multidisciplinary teams.
* Demonstrated experience in the use of information systems, web standards and technologies, ICTs, knowledge management in support of outreach goals and organization-wide results. * Professional experience with media matters and in-depth understanding of geopolitical events.
Candidates should also possess:
* A broad general culture, sound conceptual capacities and proven team leadership and managerial skills.
* Working knowledge with excellent drafting skills in one of the working languages (English and French). Knowledge of the second one is strongly desirable. Language training will be mandatory in order to acquire the required level of the second working language in a reasonable timeframe.
* Knowledge ot other United Nations languages would be an asset.
Last Date: 28.1.2011
View complete Details