C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai-400 051, Phone-022-26573150, Fax 022-26571001
E mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Manager - Card Payments
Number of Positions: Three
Place of posting: Mumbai
Age as on 01.01.2011
Age : Preferably between 28 years and 35 years.
Educational Qualification: * Preferably Post Graduate or MBA with relevant experience in Card Payments.
Minimum post-qualification experience of 7-9 years in relevant area, out which minimum 5 years should be in Card Payments.
* Responsible for smooth operations of NPCI’s card payment network across channels.
* Experience of back office operations of Debit/Pre paid/Credit Cards
* Knowledge of authorization, intercharge, clearing, settlement (SMS and DMS) of Card Payments.
* End to end knowledge of dispute resolution process for both Debit and Credit Cards
* Experience in negotiations with vendors/suppliers relating to card/terminal procurement and card personalisation/terminal configuration
* Monitoring and evaluation of product performance
* Knowledge of industry, market trends, and various competitors
* Good Knowledge of card payment market
* Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the card payments market.
* Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to card industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of card and Merchant service fee.
* Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
* Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
* Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
* Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
* Good people management skills, ability to lead a team