C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai-400 051, Phone-022-26573150, Fax 022-26571001
E mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Manager - Information Security
Number of Positions: One
Place of posting: Mumbai
Age: preferably between 28 years and 35 years.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / MCA / MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems.
* Must have professional IT security certifications such as CISSP and CISA
* ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification
Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience in computing or related area with a focus on technology, management, policy and security
* Function as the overall IT security manager in the organization.
* Develop and supervises all IT security measures for various departments like IT, legal, human resources, and corporate communications.
* Determine appropriate levels of security controls and systems monitoring.
* Serve as an independent security advisor to Management team.
* Provide direct oversight and awareness training to all employees to create security awareness.
* Conduct periodic vulnerability and security risk assessment of the assets of the company.
* Identify foreseeable information security risks and develops mitigations plans in order to comply with information security policies and procedures.
* Monitor compliance of information security procedures and policies, and reports infringements to the top Management.
* Manage Business Continuity Planning.
* Prepare the disaster recovery plan and updates it periodically.
* Chair the Information Security Committee.
* Audit and reviews Information Security issues in the organization
* Handle Information Security Incidents.
* Meet customer expectations on Information Security of the organization.
Skills & Specifications:
* 8+ years of experience covering systems administration, Network administration, IT Security, Disaster recovery and business continuity.
* Hands on experience with Firewall/IPS/Web Filter/AV/proxies/VPN Gateways administration.
* Suggesting and providing IT security solutions to business and management problems.
* Analyzing security incidents and responding with suitable solution/response.
* Undertaking routine preventative measures like Vulnerability assessment and IT security audits.
* Lead/Educate/impart training/awareness on security to IT teams and employees.
* Should have undergone appropriate training in Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Disaster Recovery Management.
* Should be able to lead the organization to comply with PCI, ISO 27001 standards.
* Should be able to define security processes and hardening guidelines in line with current industry standards like PCI, FISAP, BS7799 and ISO 27001.
* Should have strong knowledge on NAC, PKI Infrastructure and Date Leakage Prevention.
* Should have anchored security/process certification like BS7799 or ISO certifications.
View Details Apply online