Jamshedpur, Jharkhand-831014, Email: email@example.com
(Under MHRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi)
Director : 0657-2373392(O) Ph: 0657-2373407 (O), 0657-2373375 (O), 0657 – 2373246 (Fax)
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur invites applications from Indian nationals belonging to SC/ST & OBC categories and possessing excellent academic background along with commitment to quality teaching, for the post of Asstt. Professor (On Contract) and Lecturer (On Contract) for the maximum periods of 3 years to be renewed annually for the following Departments
- (1) Civil Engineering
- (2) Computer Science & Engineering
- (3) Electrical Engineering
- (4) Electronics & Communication Engineering
- (5) Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- (6) Mechanical Engineering
- (7) Production & Industrial Engineering
- (8) Physics
- (9) Chemistry
- (10) Mathematics
- (11) Humanities (English) &
- (12) Department of Computer Applications
a. First Class Master’s Degree (ME/M.Tech.) in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology for all Engineering Departments.
b. M.Phil / NET with First Class Master’s Degree for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Humanities (English) Departments.
c. MCA with First Class or equivalent with two years’ experience for the Department of Computer applications.
Remuneration: Rs.33,000/- pm (Consolidated)
2. Minimum Essential Qualification for the post of Lecturer (On contract)
a. First Class Bachelor’s Degree (BE/B.Tech.) in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology for all Engineering Departments.
b. First Class Master’s Degree for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Humanities (English) Departments
c. MCA with First Class or equivalent for Computer Applications Department
Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- pm (Consolidated)
Last Date: 17th January 2011
View complete Details