Dr V.K.R.V.Rao Road, Nagarabhavi P.O. Bangalore 560 072, Karnataka
Accounts Officer - 01 Post
Qualifications Essential :
1. Master’s Degree in Commerce (Regular Course) with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University.
2. Sound knowledge of Computers and Accounting Packages like Tally (Latest version).
a) Preferably a CA / ICWA or MBA (Finance) from a reputed Institution.
b) Ability to work independently.
c) Good oral and written communication skills in English.
d) Knowledge in Kannada.
Experience : 7 to 10 years experience in Auditing, Accounting, Budgeting and Taxation in a reputed Research Establishments / Educational Institutions / Big Establishments.
Age Limit :
1. Normally below 50 years.
2. Age is calculated as on the last date prescribed for receipt of completed applications.
3. Proof of age is SSLC/Transfer Certificate.
4. Age limit may be relaxed without any limit in the case of employees of the Institute.
5. In case of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Backward Tribes and Backward Classes candidate, the age limit is relaxable up to 5 years. These candidates should produce attested copy of Caste Certificate and in the case of BCs/OBCs, the income certificate also.
6. Physically Handicapped person may also apply and will be given relaxation as per the rules.
Pay Scale : (Pay Band-3) - Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + AGP Rs. 6000/-
(Total Salary at the minimum of scale is Rs. 34,860/-)
Duration : The appointment is for five years on contract basis. At the end of this period, based on the evaluation, the candidate will be offered permanent position or contract extended or terminated.
Last Date: February 18, 2011
View complete Details