Hauzkhas, New Delhi-110 016
Advertisement no. 03/2010
IIT Delhi invites applications from exceptionally bright and motivated persons, who have an established record of independent, high quality research, and who are committed to teaching and research, for the following regular positions in various Departments / Centers / Schools in the fields listed against each
Advertisement for various faculty positions
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor
2. BIOCHEMICAL ENGG. & BIOTECHNOLOGY: Biochemical and Bioprocess Engg., Chemical Engg., Industrial Biotechnology, Molecular Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Applied Microbiology. Molecular Biology.
3. CHEMICAL ENGG.: All areas of Chemical Engg.
4. CHEMISTRY: Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Physical Chemistry.
5. CIVIL ENGG.: Geotechnical Engg., Structural Engg., Water Resources Engg., Environmental Engg., and Transportation Engg.
6. COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGG.: Algorithms, Programming Languages, Theoretical Computer Science, Graphics and Vision, Architecture, VLIS and Embedded Systems. Systems and Networks, Software Systems. Database, Cryptography and Security, Machine Learning and Al.
7. ELECTRICAL ENGG.: All areas of Electrical Engineering including Integrated Electronics & Circuits, Control & Automation, Communications & Radar, Computer Technology, Power Systems, Power Electronics, Machine & Drives.
8. HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, English, Linguistics, Sociology, Policy Studies.
9. MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Operations and Supply Chain Management, Finance and Investment Management, Strategic Management. Marketing, Organization and Human Resources Management, Managerial Economics and Entrepreneurship, Information Systems and Telecom Management.
10. MATHEMATICS: All areas of Pure & Applied Mathematics, Statistics. OR and Theoretical Computer Science.
11. MECHANICAL ENGG.: Mechanical Design, Production Engg., Industrial Engg. & Thermal Engg.
12. PHYSICS: All Areas of Physics including (but not limited to) Theoretical and Computational Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Photonics and Applied Optics, Plasma Physics, Nuclear Physics and Electronics.Optics, Plasma Physics, Nuclear Physics and Electronics.
13. TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY: Textile Engineering, Textile Technology, Textile Science, Textile Chemical Processing, Fabric Manufacture. Apparel Engineering and Textile Machinery Design.
15. ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES: Meteorology, Oceanography, Air Pollution.
16. BIOMEDICAL ENGG.: Bioelectronics, Biomaterials, Biomechanics.
17. ENERGY STUDIES; Electrical Energy & Power Systems, Solar Energy. IC Engines and Fusion Plasmas.
18. INDUSTRIAL TRIBOLOGY MACHINE DYNAMIC & MAINTENANCE ENGG.: Tribology, Machine Dynamics and Maintenance Engg.
19. INSTRUMENT DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT: Electronic, Mechanical and Optical Instrumentation preferably with experience of working with interdisciplinary teams in Industry/R&D Labs/Education. Industrial Design with specialization preferably in Aesthetic/Human Factors/Product Prototyping/Design management in Industry/Consultancies/ Education.
20. POLYMER SCIENCE & ENGG.: Polymer Chemistry, Polymer and Rubber Technology, Polymer Rheology and Processing, Polymer Mould and Product Design, Polymer Blends and Composites
21. RURAL DEVELOPMENT & TECHNOLOGY: Biomass Production & Utilization, Rural Energy Systems, Environmental Microbiology for Rural Application, Traditional Knowledge Systems, Rural Engg. and Infrastructure, Food Processing, Quality & Safety.
22. NATIONAL RESOURCE CENTRE FOR VALUE EDUCATION IN ENGG.: Philosophy of Values, Professional Ethics, Integration of Science, Technology and Human Values, Traditional Knowledge Systems and Values.
24 AMAR NATH & SHASHI KHOSLA SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: All areas of Information Technology including ,but not limited to, Information Security, High Speed Networks, Web based Computing, Multimedia Systems, E-Commerce, HCI (Human-Computer Interface), Embedded Systems and Sensors Networks, Geographical Information Systems, Nano-Technology, Bio-Informatics & Systems Biology, Telemedicine, Digital Media: Legal & Social Issues.
25. SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES: Molecular level Engineering of Biomaterials, Infectious Diseases and Non-communicable Disorders, Cognitive and Computational Neurosciences.
Position Pay Band:
Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000(minimum pay of Rs. 42800/-) +AGP Rs.9500/- (Pay Band-4)
Assistant Professor: Candidates can apply any time during the year against rolling advertisement which is already on the Institute Website (Qualification and updated areas of Specialisation available on website (www.iitd.ac.in /faculty- recruitment/year 2011/))
The last date of receipt of application is 10.01.2011
All purpose Address:
Deputy Registrar (E-l), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 (INDIA)
Telephone:+91-11-26591716, Fax:+91-11-26597216, E-mail: email@example.com
View Complete Detailed Notification here