Job #: 102486
Location: Chennai, India
Appointment: Local Hire
Job Posted: 17-Dec-2010
Closing Date: 25-Dec-2010
Language Requirements: English [Essential]
1. Chartered Accountant or an equivalent postgraduate degree in finance/accounting with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience, preferably within a banking environment.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of financial markets and ability to explain financial topics in simple terms.
3. Sound knowledge of financial policies, and loan products, and expertise in loan administration (especially the repayment aspect). Strong working knowledge of hedging instruments, such as swaps, caps, collars, etc.
4. Strong personal computer skills, primarily using Excel and database retrieval software (i.e. SQL, Crystal, Access). Experience and ability to prepare and analyze business process requirements, design specifications, etc will be an added advantage.
5. Working knowledge of iLAP/SAP and /or extensive experience with automated systems of similar levels of complexity and high levels of integration will be an advantage.
6. Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills, and the ability to interact tactfully with staff and clients at all levels and across organizational boundaries. Ability to present clear oral and written analyses.
7. Proven quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
Details & Apply online