Ministry of Human Resource Development
Department of Higher Education (INC Section)
Post Title: Programme Specialist
Organisation: ICT for Education, Science and Culture, information Society Division, Sector of communication and unit Information
Duty station: Paris, France
Post number: Cl-328
Closing date 17 January 2011
• Advanced university degree (Master or equivalent) in the field of Communication and or information and or Social, Human, Exact or Natural Sciences
• 7 to 10 years of professional experience in the field of information and ICT policies and applications for sciences, of which preferably 3-5 years acquired at the international level.
• Proven ability in planning, managing and evaluating national and or international programmes or projects.
• Demonstrated experience in fund-raising and resource mobilisation
• Very good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to work in a team and to maintain effective relationship in a multicultural environment
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent knowledge of English or French. A good working knowledge of other language would be an asset.
Last Date: 17 Jan 2011
View complete Details