Department of AIDS Control
National AIDS Control Organisation (National Blood Transfusion Council)
9th Floor, Chandralok Building, 36, Janpath New Delhi- 110 001
Applications are invited for appointment of the following position in National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC) a registered society under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The Qualifications are as follows: -
Programme Officer (Quality Control) (Contract basis) - 01 Post
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- M.D. (Transfusion Medicine / Pathology/Microbiology) or Ph.D. (Biological Sciences).
- At least 5 years experience in Quality System in a Health Sector at a senior level.
- Working knowledge of English and Hindi,
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of computers.
Monthly Remuneration (consolidated): Rs.51750/ - 75000/-
Last Date: 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (from 27th Dec 2010)
View complete Details