Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi - 110048
TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Joint General Manager (Telecom) on Regular basis
Name of Post: Joint General Manager (Telecom) - 01
Scale: Rs. 36,600-62,000 (E6 - IDA)
Educational Qualifications :B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University.
Preference will be given to the candidate having PMPs (Project Management Professional) certificate/MBA
Age limit: Maximum 45 years as on 01/12/2010
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates from public sector, Private sector and Government are eligible to apply. All candidates, however, must fulfill all criteria mentioned below :
I. 12 years of post qualification experience in :
· Planning and Designing of Telecom Network and Preparation of Network Architecture.
· Conversant with Regulatory aspects of Global Telecom Industry.
· Experience in Execution of Telecom Consultancy Projects.
· Preparation of feasibility Study Reports.
· Preparation of Telecom Business Models in the field of OFC, FTTx, WiMax, GSM, CDMA etc.
· Sound knowledge on various funding viz : World Bank, ADB, AFDB, Government funding etc.( preferable)
II. Out of which minimum 2 years working experience as on 01.12.2010 in
· E5 grade, IDA Rs. 32,900-58,000 (pre-revised scale Rs. 16000-400-20800) in case of PSU
· CDA Rs.( 15600-39100) with grade pay Rs. 7600 (pre-revised scale Rs. 12000-375-16500) in case of Govt./PSU
· For candidates working in Private Sector: The candidate should have experience of 2 years in the pay scale of Rs. 6 lacs per annum in a company having turnover more than 50 Crores.
Last Date: 30th Dec 2010
View Complete Details