Ministry of Communications & Information Technology
Applications are invited for the post of
Jobs in DOEACC
Executive Director for DOEACC Society
The Executive Director shall be the Chief Executive of DOEACC Society and shall have administrative and financial powers to implement decisions of the Governing Council (GC), evolve strategies and plans for proper management of DOEACC Society and shall make proposal to the GC regarding future plans, policies, Service Conditions etc of the Society.
Method of Recruitment:
Direct Recruitment/Transfer (absorption)/Deputation: The appointment would be for a tenure not exceeding 05 years or till date of retirement on superannuation, whichever is earlier.
A. Direct Recruitment:
Educational qualification and experience:
• Ph.D.(Engineering/Science) with 15 years experience;
• M.Tech./M.E. in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology/Electrical/ Mechanical/Production/Industrial Design etc.; or equivalent qualification with 20 years experience;
• B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. in the area of Information, Electronics, Communications Technology /Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Design etc.; or equivalent with 25 years experience.
B. Transfer (absorption)/Deputation:
• In case of recruitment by Transfer (absorption)/deputation): Officers of Central/State Govt../PSUs/Autonomous bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis:
OR having 5 years’ regular service in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.16,400-450-20,000.
• possessing the qualifications prescribed for Direct Recruitment.
Last date :10-01-20110
View full Details