(Broadcasting Corporation Of India)
Prasar Bharati Secretariat
2nd Floor, PTI Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001
2. Scale of pay:? 75500-(annual increment @ 3%) - 80000 /-
3. Place of Duty:New Delhi
4. Age limit for deputation: Not exceeding 55 years. (relaxable upto 2 years in deserving cases with Approval of the Central Government) Note: The relevant date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
5. Eligibility for deputation/promotion:
Promotion/Deputation: Officers of All India Services or Central Services Group "A" holding analogous post on regular basis or with three years' regular service in the Pay Band-4 Rs 37400-67000 with grade pay Rs 10,000/- or equivalent and empanelled as Joint Secretary to the Government of India with three years' regular service and having experience in Media or Mass Communication or Public Administration.
(1)Officers of the Senior Administrative Grade of Broadcasting (Programme) service with three years' regular service in the grade shall also be considered alongwith applicants for appointment on deputation terms and in case any of them is selected, the post shall be deemed to have been filled in by promotion.
(2) Departmental officers shall not be eligible for appointment on deputation basis.
(3) Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years.
Last Date: 01 Feb 2011
View complete Details