Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002.
Recruitment of Clerks 2010 (B)
Qualification: A Graduate with 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Age: Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on Sep 30, 2010
Procedure for selection:
The candidates should appear for written examination to be held at Chennai, Bangalore, Vijayawada, Madurai, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Salem, Tirunelveli, and Thoothukudi centres. The written examination will be of objective type. After evaluation on the basis of the written test, candidates will be short listed for an interview in the order of merit.
For Candidates from Gujarat & Maharashtra States: Candidates from Gujarat & Maharashtra should speak the local language fluently and should produce proof for residing in the respective State.
Training / Probationary Period:
Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch Office for On-the-Job Training for six months and thereafter on probation for a further period for six months. During On-the-Job Training period the candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 8000/- p.m. On successful completion of On-the-Job training and on complying the terms stipulated at the time of joining they will be placed in the Scale of Pay as applicable to clerical cadre of the Bank.
How to Apply for this Job Online:
* First you need to register on our servers and get a user id with password.
* After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you. You must login with your user id and password to apply for this job.
* After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
* Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option "Click Here to Apply for this job online". If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
Last Date for Filing Online e-Application is Dec 20, 2010.
View Full Details
What do you wish to do now?
* New Users - Click Here to Register
* Registered Users - Click Here to Login