NBCC Place, South Tower, 3rd Floor,Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar.
Tel : + 91-11-24368222, Fax : +91-11-24369333
National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP), the largest and one of the most significant initiatives in Automotive sector so far, represents a unique joining of hands between the Government of India, a number of State Governments and Indian Automotive Industry to create a state of the art Testing, Validation and R&D infrastructure in the country.
Designation: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Project Director
Location: New Delhi
Details for the post of Chief Executive Officer And Project Director
Designation: Chief Executive Officer
(CEO) and Project Director Location: New Delhi
1. He/She shall prescribe the duties of all employees of the Society and shall exercise such supervision and disciplinary control as may be necessary in accordance with these rules. He/She shall also frame standing orders for general superintendence and functioning of the Society from time to time with the approval of the council.
2. It shall be the function and the bounden duty of the Chief Executive Officer to exercise control and supervision over all activities of the Society, whether technical or non-technical. The Chief Executive Officer may assign/transfer/delegate any departmental function and the duties, whether technical or non-technical, to any employee of the Society appointed by him, as he/she may deem fit and proper and necessary.
3. The Chief Executive Officer shall exercise his powers under the superintendence and control of the Council of the Society and subject to such directions as the Governing Council may give him from time to time.
4. Subject to these rules, the Chief Executive Officer shall in all matters under his charge, have such administrative and other powers as may be given to him from time to time by the Governing Council of the Society.
5. Chief Executive Officer shall exercise such financial powers as delegated to him by the Governing Council or the Project Implementation Board in consultation with the Government.
6. Chief Executive Officer shall be the appointing authority for all employees of the Society. He/She will be ex-officio member secretary of the Governing Council also known as the Project Implementation Board.
1. Only Indian citizens shall be eligible to apply
2. First class Graduate from a recognized university
3. A Senior Govt. officer presently working in or empanelled for the Joint Secretary grade (Rs. 37400-67000)
1. M.B.A./PGDM from a recognized university/ institute or equivalent.
2. Must be well versed with the policy environment of automotive sector and have experience of project management.
Age Limit and Experience
1. Not above 56 years
2. A competent senior government officer presently working in or empanelled for grade (Rs.37400-67000) and well versed with the policy environment of automotive sector in the country (in terms of rule 73 of the Memorandum and Rules & Regulations of NATIS) and with at least 15 years of experience.
Emoluments And Perks
Perks and other emoluments to be governed by DoPT OM No. 2/29/91-Estt (Pay II) dated 05.01.1994.
Last Date: 21 Jan 2011
View full Details
Click Here To Download Application Form