(Autonomous organization under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Govt, of India)
Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Evam Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan
No.61-65, Institutional Area, Opp'D' Block, Janakpuri. New Delhi-110058
Advertisement NO. 21/2010
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences is an autonomous organization under Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is engaged in multifaceted research activities in Ayurveda System of Medicine.
1. Administrative Officer - One (UR)
Not more than 35 years as on 1.1.2010.
Pay Band - 3: 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400
1. A Degree from a recognised University.
2. At least 7 years experience in a government/Semi Government/ Public Undertaking or Institute of repute of which about 3 years should be in a supervisory capacity.
Adequate experience in personnel management with thorough knowledge of accounts, budget, budgetary control. Government rules and regulation and administrative and establishment procedures.
Research Officer (Clinical Pathology) - ONE(UR)
Not more than 40 years as on 1.1.2010. No age bar for the employees of the CCRAS.
Pay Band - 3 (Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400)
1. M.B.B.S degree from a recognised University/Institution.
2. Degree / Diploma in Clinical Pathology of minimum of one year.
3. Two years research/ teaching/ hospital experience in Clinical Pathology after obtaining the M.B.B.S degree in a recognised hospital/ Institution.
I. Post-Graduate degree of minimum two years duration in Clinical Pathology from a recognised University/ Institution.
Place of posting for R.O. (C.P) will be at Jammu / Ahmedabad / Jaipur
Apply within 30 days (from Dec 7th 2010)
View complete details