Shahjahanabad Redevelopment Corporation (SRDC)
7th Level, B- wing, Room No. 707, Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002
Jobs in SRDC NCT of Delhi
(i) Architect (2 nos)
(i) Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch) degree from recognized university.
(ii) 2-4 years of experience in the filed of Architectural Conservation
(iii) With efficiency in the following areas-
- Preparation of Appraisal report of heritage monuments and site in respect to effecting issues and challenges.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports including architectural drawings.
- Assessment of the condition of the historic buildings and its precincts
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities in respect to the traditional materials.
- Experience of Minimum one such project proposal of executing the conservation proposals on site.
- Well versed with the National and International Guidelines/ Methodology/ Techniques in Conservation of Historic Monuments
- Should have an experience of working on at least one project of urban conservation.
Proposed remuneration: Rs. 25000-30000/- PM
Archaeologist Or Conservator (1 nos)
Qualification: (i) Masters in Archaeology/ Heritage Management Or Diploma in Archeology
(ii) Minimum 5 years in the field of excavation/ archaeological sites
(iii) Should have undertaken minimum 2 projects of excavation
(iv) Should be able to Document excavated sites, Minimum 2 such projects
(v) Should have undertaken supervision of excavated site.
(vi) Regular supervision during exploration of site located at Mehram Nagar, Bhuli Bhatiyari etc.
(vii) Preparation of excavation report of any site assigned.
(vi) Mode of Appointment: By Interview
Proposed remuneration: Rs. 15000-20000/- PM