• Assist development of the M&E plan for the state.
• Ensure quality and timely reporting from all units in the state.
• Ensure functional Computerized MIS in State.
• Perform on-sight data validations and data verification.
• Analyze the data regularly and give feedback for decision making.
• Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual reports for SACS.
• Participate and support other survey, research studies and surveillance as and when needed.
• Assist in development of training plans and curriculum for CMIS/M&E and its organization.
Qualification & Experience:
• Post Graduate in Statistics or related subject with specialization in Demography /Biostatistics/ Operations Research/ Sampling.
• Advance degree/diploma or a post graduate course in Computers from an institute of repute.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience of working in a field of monitoring of projects preferably in the field of health or social development/handling data and analysis and working on computerized databases and analysis software.
• Knowledge of local language.
Age : Below 45 Years
Remuneration : Rs. 23,000 to 35,000 consolidated based on qualification and experience.
The last date for submission of application will be 24th November, 2010.
Eligible candidate may send Application by email at the following email address
with the subject line “Application for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Tamil Nadu SACS”