P.O. IIT Powai, Mumbai - 400076
1. Junior Technical Superintendent in the Electrical Maint. Division - 1 (reserved for SC)
Qualification: B.E. (Mechanical). Some experience in design, estimation, tendering and billing of new airconditioning work including central/package/ split/window airconditioning; maintenance of the same airconditioners; computer applications for
the air conditioning job; electrical power supply and control of airconditioners; energy efficiency of airconditioning.
2. Junior Technical Superintendent in the Deptt. of Biosciences &Bioengg 1 (reserved for SC)
Qualification: M.Sc. Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Biotechnology with some relevant experience.
3. Junior Technical Superintendent in the Deptt. of Earth Sciences 1 (reserved for SC)
Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Instrumentation OR B.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry with minimum 2 years experience in Spectrometric methods of Material Analysis OR M.C.A. with one year experience preferably in Spectrometric methods of Material Analysis.
4. Junior Technical Superintendent in the Deptt. of Mechanical Engg. - 1 (reserved for OBC)
Qualification: B.E./B,Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
Desirable: Good communication skills for conducting laboratory classes and tutorials.
Job description: Candidate is required to assist in conducting laboratory classes related to fluid mechanics and fluid machinery, maintain all the experimental setups required for conducting laboratory classes, assist post graduate and research scholars in building experimental setups, maintain computers (hardware and software) existing in the laboratory, maintain all the records of equipment and consumables of the laboratory.
5. Junior Technical Superintendent (Programmer) in Application Software Cell - 1 (reserved for OBC)
Qualification: M.Sc. in Computer Science or B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Engineering or B.Sc. in Computer Science with 2 years relevant experience or MCA with one year experience. Candidates should have good experience with JAVA, JSP based computer applications. Candidates having job experience in software development related to accountancy and with longer experience will be preferred.
Last Date: 24 t h December, 2010