17-18 Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019, Phone: 91 11 2620 0123, Fax: 91 11 2620 0111
Position Head Planning - Site (Thermal Power)
Work Location Punjab
Date Posted Friday, November 12, 2010
Punj Lloyd Group is a diversified global conglomerate providing Engineering & Construction services in Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Petrochemicals, and with interests in Defence, Aviation, Marine and Upstream sectors. Group comprising Punj Lloyd, Sembawang Engineers and Constructors, and Simon Carves having international offices spanning five continents.
Punj Lloyd Limited provides integrated design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services for the energy and infrastructure sectors worldwide. Punj Lloyd Limited is a transnational company specializing in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
* Candidate must possess B.E (Mechanical/Civil) with minimum 10 years of experience in Planning and Scheduling.
* Should have been headed the Planning function of atleast 1 Thermal Power Project Site.
* Hands on experience of sequencing in Primavera and billing of thermal power project is required.
Position Head Electrical - Site (Thermal Power Plant)
Work Location Punjab (Tarn Taran)
Date Posted Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Punj Lloyd Group is a transnational company specializing in the energy and infrastructure sectors. Turnover has increased from USD 5 million in 1989 to USD 2 billion today. Headquartered in India, the group comprises of Sembawang Engineers and Constructors in Singapore and Simon Carves in the UK.
The Group plays a key role in Infrastructure development across the world and offers an exhaustive range of services in, power, oil & gas, infrastructure and petrochemical sectors. We are well known for our design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services.
For its Thermal Power Project in Punjab, the company requires Head of Electrical (site).
* B.E. (Electrical) with total 12-15 years of experience in construction of Electrical BOP packages(Switchyard, Switch Gear) of Thermal Power Plants.
* Should have experience in electrical erection of at least 1 power project of more 200 MW capacity.