12 Hailey Road, New Delhi - 110001
USIEF seeks results-oriented candidates with professional experience and a desire to excel for the following position:
The incumbent: Manages USIEF-Mumbai front office, EPABX, telephone connectivity; co-ordinate with local contacts database and RSVP's for events, and helps in maintaining library. Is the first point of contact for queries related to Fulbright fellowships and Educational Advising Services; handles basic queries on telephone and in person for the same.
The incumbent's major duties and responsibilities include:
Management of Front Office, EPBAX
First point of contact for Fulbright fellowships and Education Advising
Contacts Management, Mailings and RSVPs at Mumbai office
* Co-ordinate and update Contact database periodically in coordination with Delhi office.
* Receive the mail by post and courier and distribute to appropriate Sections / Staff.
* Should maintain record of couriers sent and received.
* RSVPs for event invitations or as necessary.
* Maintain a list of USIEF Mumbai Vendors and service providers and register complaints whenever needed.
* Drafting miscellaneous letters as and when required by the Regional Officer
* Serve as link / back-up official for Admin Coordinator
* Any other duty as assigned by the Regional Officer
Requirements for Eligibility:
Essential Qualification required: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
Experience: Minimum three years of relevant experience.
Desired: Experience in and multi-cultural environment and with a higher education institution or other not-for-profit organizations.
Skills: High Level Oral and Good Written English Communication; General Coordination Skills; PR Skills and Vendor Management
IT: Word Processing; Internet/ Email
Knowledge required: Business ethics; Hospitality Standards; Office Functions; USIEF Business; EPBAX Operations.
Compensation: Rs. 2.34 lakhs per annum + Annual benefits (Approximately Rs. 90 thousand)
The last date for receiving the completed application forms for the position is November 15, 2010