No.R3/684(23)/2010-HRD, Date: 1-11-2010
APSRTC Notification For Recruitment of Shramiks
Applications are invited for filling up the vacancies of SHRAMIKS on regular basis in A.P.S.R.T.C
1) No. of vacancies - 3623
Workshops, ITI-Binding or any Machine Trade for those applying for post in Printing Press.
3) AGE: Not above 30 years of age as on 01-07-2010 for those applying for posts in Depots/Regions &
Workshops; not above 25 years of age as on 01 -07-2010 for those applying for posts in printing Press.
5) PAY SCALE: 5670-130-7620-170-8470-195- 10420-210-12520-215-15100 plus usual allowances as admissible.
6) HOW TO APPLY : The candidates shall apply strictly in the following form & Applications in any otherform will be rejected.
7) OC candidate (i.e., other than SC/ST/BC communities and ex-servicemen) should enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) drawn on any scheduled Bank in favour of AO/ Dy. CAO APSRTC of concerned Region / Zonal Workshop and enclose the same to the application. Illustration: AO, APSRTC/ Nellore, Dy. CAO, APSRTC/ Karimnagaretc. An applicant intending to apply for more than one region shall submit the application form
8) SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION : The application completed in all respects shall be sentto the respective Regional Manager of the specific Region to which the candidate is applying. In respect of candidates applying for Zonal Workshops the applicants shall send the application to the Work Manager Offices (WM/Uppal, WM/Miyapur, WM/VZM, WM/VJA, WM/NLR, WM/CDP and WM/KRMR). In respect of candidates applying for Printing Press the applicants shall send the application to the Works Manager, Miyapur, Hyderabad.
9) Last date for submission of applications is 23-11-2010 (upto 5.00 pm). The aspiring Candidates are advised to apply well in advance and note that the Corporation is not responsible for any delays etc.
10) CLARIFICATIONS : For any clarifications the candidates may contact the respective Regional Manager Offices/ Works Manager Offices.
11) The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the notification/ Recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.