(A Government of India Enterprise)
Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project
JNPP Liaison Office, 'Gauif Park Opal, Shivajinagar,
Ratnagiri - 451 639
Recruitment of manpower on fixed term basis
NPCIL a premier Public Sector organization, engaged in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of Nuclear Power Stations, invites applications from suitable candidates on FIXED TERM BASIS for an initial period of Two years for Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project.
• Preference will be given to the wards of Project Affected Persons of Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project, Tal.Rajapur, Dist.Ratnagiri subject to their meeting the qualifications and experience norms, fitness, suitability etc.
• If suitable project affected persons are not available for Supervisor (Civil), persons residing at Ratnagiri District only will be considered.
• If suitable project affected persons are not available for Clerical Assistant and Office Assistant, persons residing at Rajapur Taluka only will be considered.
1) Supervisor (Civil) - (Level-1) : One
• Diploma (3 years after SSC / HSC) in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
Note : Candidates with degree in Engineering or Post Graduation in Science shall not be eligible.
Age limit: 18-35 years
Consolidated Salary - Rs.22,000/- pm
2) Clerical Assistant : Two vacancies
• A Bachelor's Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
• 40 WPM (English) typing speed on Computer. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Marathi & Hindi Typing also.
• Should have passed a Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months on MS-Windows Operating System and Desktop applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), e-mail management and inter-net surfing.
Age limit: 21 - 30 years
Consolidated Salary - Rs. 15,500/-p.m.
3) Office Assistant - One
• 10th (SSC) passed
Age limit: 18-30 years
Consolidated Salary - Rs.11,000/- p.m.
Last Date: 09.11.2010