Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
It is proposed to fill the post of Senior Adviser to the Executive Director(upgraded to Joint Secretary level), International Monetary Fund (IMF) Washington, which falls vacant on 14th December, 2010. The following eligibility criteria has been laid down for making a selection to the post:
- The officer must have been empanelled to hold Joint Secretary or equivalent posts at the Centre.
- The officer must be at least three batches below the next batch to be considered for empanelment at the Additional Secretary level.
- The officers must have worked for at least 2 years at the Centre under Central Staffing Scheme as on date of vacancy.
- The officers, who are on Central deputation, must have at least two years balance tenure as on the date of vacancy.
- The officers should not presently be on study leave or foreign assignment or training or likely to proceed on foreign training during the next one year.
- Officers must be below 54 years as on the date of vacancy i.e. 14.12.2010.
- The officers should not have been on an assignment to foreign captive post of the Government of India earlier.
- The officers should not be under debarment from Central deputation.
- The officers should be clear from vigilance angle and their integrity certified.
- Minimum 2 years cumulative working experience in the Ministry of Finance/Economic Ministries
- Substantial graduate level university training in areas related to the work of the Fund, most desirably, in economics, with an emphasis on macroeconomics, monetary economics, and public finance.
- Familiarity with major Fund-related issues