Division: Environmental Biotechnology Division (EBD)
Name of Post: Project Assistant Level II
2. Prescribed educational qualification: First class M. Sc. in Bio-Chemistry/Chemistry (Physical/Analytical preferred) / Microbiology / Biotechnology
3. Job requirement
• Development of physiochemical and biological processes for synthesis of metal nanoparticles
• Characterization of nanoparticles/nano-bio-particles using modern tools
• Assessment of toxicity of synthesized nanoparticles
Desirable: Work experience in molecular biology and analytical techniques for monitoring of nanoparticles
4. Consolidated fixed remuneration (p.m.): Rs.10,000/-
5. No of position One (1)
6. Duration of the project 1 year six months
7. Age limit 28 years
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in the prescribed format (Annexed) supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. by post / courier / email to project leader (Address: Dr. R.A. Pandey, E.B.Division Room No-108, NEERI-CSIR, Nagpur - 440020, e-mail: email@example.com.
Applicants are to appear for a personal interview (with original documents and work reports) before the selection committee on 09/11/2010 at 10.30 am in Room No. 108 of the Environmental Biotechnology Division. No TA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. No separate interview call letter will be issued. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed.