Registered address: HDFC Bank House, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India - 400 013.
Position Team Leader - Customer Service (Call Centre)
Date Posted:Friday, October 15, 2010
* Ensuring that the Team’s individual target/Unit Qualitative and Quantitative targets are met. Maintaining and Reporting the Periodic MIS to the Manager Call Center.
* Ensuring High levels of Motivation among team members and facilitating performance that meets the Organization's expectations.
* Call escalations and Callbacks wherever required.
* Call Roster Planning and leave planning to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
* Ensuring timely dissemination of relevant information to the team and application of the same for appropriate call handling.
* Checking of Reports to ensure compliance with laid down processes and guidelines for the unit & judicious use of financial waiver matrix.
* Mystery Checking and Mock Calls to ensure consistent and seamless quality & Suggesting Changes in Processes to accommodate Customer/Business requirements.
* Excellent and Preferably Multilingual Communication Skills (oral & written)
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* 1-3 years of similar experience in Customer Services Industry preferably in a team leader role
* Computer Literacy
Position Sales Manager - Commercial Payments Solution
Date Posted Friday, October 15, 2010
* To analyse the target segment for the CPS Products & basis the current processes of these corporates advise, propose various payment solutions and execute the implementations.
* To achieve the Spends budgets using the 4 product offering under the CPS umbrella Viz Corporate, Purchase, Dealer/Distributor & Aviation Cards.
* To ensure a balance between penetration existing sourced corporates for enhanced spends while still maintaining focus on the new acquisitions/Relationship setups.
* Ensuring the delinquencies remain under control and within specified parameters/levels. Regular followups on every payment cycle and addressing general issues of the coy once it gets setup in the system.
* A stipulated number of daily visits on the focused and pre segmented entities using effort and result analysis approach.
* A high amount of traction and personal interaction, PR & rapport building and timely feedback & support to internal lending channels within the WBG and also the Branch banking.
* A analytical and solution centric approach to help do a detailed Need Assessment for each entity in isolation and sometimes working out a bouquet of solution using the other stand alone verticals within the bank spanning from Liability to lending to Merchant acquiring etc.
* Corporate Sales experience of 2-3 years.
* Good Communication, analytical skills.
Position Sales Manager - Super Premium Cards
Work Location: Chennai
Date Posted: Friday, October 15, 2010
* To sell Super Premium Credit Card to niche customer base
* The candidate would be responsible for sourcing Premium cards for our top end clients in co-ordination with PBG Advisors, Imperia and Preferred RMs
* Focus on exclusive customers segment for higher credit card penetration as well as activation
* To have a complete knowledge on Product, Policy and competition offerings
* To ensure Target achievement on core product (credit cards) as well as cross-sell products
* To ensure that the customers are offered superlative services
* Manage FTNR and dip rejects.
* 2 to 4 years in Banking with relevant work experience
* Strong Analytical and Communication skills
* The candidate should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for sales
* Customer focused and excels in relationship Management