Quality Council of India
2nd Floor, Institution of Engineers Building
2, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110 002
Quality Council of India (QCI) is an autonomous body set up with joint initiative of Government of India and industry associations to establish & operate national accreditation structure.
QCI invites applications for the post of Deputy Director/ Assistant Director from professionals with the following qualifications:
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
1. Bachelors degree in any branch of Engineering or
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management
3. 8-10 years experience in the field of skills/vocational training in industry or with industry associations. Preference will be given to candidates having exposure to skills assessment/evaluation and/or training
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
1. 4-5 years of experience as head of Vocational Training Provider
2. 4-5 experience as head of skill assessment body
3. Conducting courses/conferences for skill Assessment Bodies/Vocational Training Providers.
Pay scale: Emoluments will be commensurate with qualification & experience.
Please send your resume with photograph and 2 references on or before: 25.09.2010