(Research & Development Centre)
(Advt. No. R&D/88)
Presently, we need a Chief Research Manager OR Deputy General Manager – Biotechnology who will implement the research mandate in the area of energy related biological sciences and other related areas. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals desirous of a career in Research & Development. The Corporation offers excellent opportunities for individual growth and contribution based on performance and potential.
Name of Post: Chief Research Manager OR Deputy General Manager
Profile - Ph.D in Microbiology OR Ph.D in Molecular Biology OR Ph.D in Bio-Technology OR
Ph.D in Bio-Chemistry OR Ph.D in related areas of Bio-sciences.
• Should have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation as well as in Post-Graduation.
• At least Fifteen years research experience in Academia / Industry.
• Uptodate knowledge and experience in Energy Biosciences including Biomass processing, techno-economic assessment of bio-process and scale-up technology.
• In depth knowledge of Molecular Biology, Enzymology, Genetic Engineering of microorganisms, Downstream processing, Fermentation and pre-treatment particularly of Ligno cellulose processing and micro algae.
• Outstanding track record reflected in publications and other recognitions.
• Should possess demonstrated capabilities of leading group of scientists engaged in comprehensive research and developmental programmes.
• Must have strong desire and ability to extend knowledge and research orientation to the team. He / she will be involved in team building and extend his / her expertise for the development of energy bioscience related technologies.
• Maximum 55 yrs. of age for consideration as DGM and 50 yrs. of age for consideration as CRM (as on 30.09.2010).
Last Date: 15.10.2010