IndianOil is looking for bright result–oriented professionals to join its journey of growth. Applications are invited for the position of Engineers/ Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in the following engineering disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering (Including Petrochemicals engineering)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/ Transportation engineering)
- Electrical Engineering ( including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial engineering)
- Metallurgical Engineering
Selection Methodology :
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2011 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in GATE.
The Cost-to-Company (CTC), in case of a metro city posting, will be around Rs. 8.50 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).