(A Government of India Enterprises)
Udyogamandal – 683 501
Phone : 0484-2545106 Extn : 3424,
FACT Ltd. Udyogamandal proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the following disciplines
Qualification : Diploma Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Chemical and Computer
Eligibility : A Pass in Diploma, should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 1st January 2008.
Age limit for Diploma Engineering is 23 years, born on or after 14.10.1987
- Instrumentation - 27.09.2010, 9.00 a.m.
- Computer & Civil - 27.09.2010, 1.00 p.m.
- Chemical - 29.09.2010, 9.00 a.m.
- Electrical - 29.09.2010, 1.00 p.m.
- Mechanical - 30.09.2010, 9.00 a.m.
(PH candidates will be considered for selection to Computer discipline in Diploma category).
2. Stipend and period of training are as per Apprentices Act 1961 and (Amendment) Act 1973.
3. Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the following documents / certificates.
i) Proof of date of birth (SSLC certificate)
ii) Diploma Certificate and Mark list (as applicable)
iii) Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC (issued by an authority, not less than the rank of a Thasildar).
iv) Disability Certificate (for PH candidates) from competent Medical Board.
4. The selection will be based on the following criteria :
i) Qualifying Examination 50%
ii) Written test 50%
5. The written test will be conducted at FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal and it will be of one-hour duration.