(National AIDS Control Organization)
(National Blood Transfusion Council)
Applications are invited for the position of (1) Program Officer (Quality Control) in National Blood Transfusion Council for engagement on contract basis. The following are the job descriptions and educational qualifications/Experience for the post: -
Program Officer (Quality Control):
Minimum Essential Qualification & Experience:
• M.D. (Transfusion Medicine/Pathology/Microbiology) or Ph.D. (Biological Sciences).
• At least 5 years experience in Quality System in a Health Sector at a senior level.
• Working knowledge of English and Hindi,
• Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
• Good knowledge of computers.
Remuneration : Consolidated payment in the range of Rs. 51,750/ - 75,000/- per month (depending upon experience).
Place of Posting - New Delhi
Age Limit: Not more than 60 years
View Advertisement and Application Format