IV floor, HUDA – Hermitage Offices Complex,
5-10-192, Hill Fort Road, Hyderabad – 500004
No.303/SERP/DU/MGNREGS(DC)/2010; Dated: 09 .07.2010
Applications are invited for 22 posts of Disability Programme Coordinators under MGNREGS one each at 22 Rural Districts (except Hyderabad) of Andhra Pradesh from the eligible PWD (Locomotor Disability) candidates only.
2. Educational Qualifications: Any Degree with regular education – correspondence degrees will not be considered.
3. Proficiency: Good working skills with computer (MS Office applications)
The Persons must have the good communication skills in English and Telugu, good reading and writing skills in English and Telugu.
4. Job description: He/She should be able to attend the SHGs/MVS/MMS/ZS meeting regularly as per their schedules.
Formation of Srama Shakthi Sanghams of PWDs under MGNREGS
Monitoring of work done and payments to the members of SSS as per MGNREGS norms
He/She should ensure the provisions of worksite facilities as per MGNREGS norms for the PWDs
He/She responsible for all the programmes entrusted by Project Director
He/She should attend all the meetings convened by PD DRDA/DWMA and Commissioner RD.
Coordination with the NGOs, CBOs and Line departments in view of providing the employment to PWDs under MGNREGS
5. Preference: Preference will be given to the candidates who have already worked in MGNREGS/IKP/DWMA and other rural development programmes. Candidates who have already worked with CBOs of PWDs. Candidates who have already worked in social mobilization activities with NGOs. Priority will be given to Women with Disability
6. Method of Selection : By written test and interview
7. Remuneration: Up to Rs.15,000/- per month
8. Tenure of Contract: One year